Test. Optimize. Repeat.
Test your user’s real experience with global locations, modern devices, and the latest browser versions.
Correlate your user’s visual experience to the technical measurements of your site.
Dive into the anatomy of your webpage with components like DNS, TCP, TLS, and more.
Automatic WebPageTest Results for Every Docs Deploy
Learn how to trigger a new test for every deploy using WebPageTest's (now generally available) API
With M1 Mac Minis, The Future is Bright for Mobile Device Testing
You can now test a bunch of device profiles running on the same silicon as the latest Apple devices with accurate results
Recent Industry Blog Posts
- Setting up Cloudflare Workers for web performance optimisation and testing
- What is Federated Learning of Cohorts (FLoC)?
- Vodafone: A 31% improvement in LCP increased sales by 8%
- Mitigate cross-site scripting (XSS) with a strict Content Security Policy (CSP)
- Lowe's website is among fastest performing e-commerce websites